View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 03:41 PM   #18607
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: The Incompleat Nifft by Michael Shea.

The oldest of my unreads, from November 2003. It's just possible I have read this before. If it becomes too familiar I'll abandon it and move on.
I've finished the first story in the collection, and it's not to my taste. I'm much more sure now that I have read this before when I first got it, but it obviously wasn't much to my taste then, given how little impression of it I retain.

So I'm abandoning it. I have so many other books to read that I'll enjoy much more.

I think I'll try tackling my TBR with newest and oldest in alternation (with some others thrown in as I feel like it).

So next up is Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. The first of his Alex Rider YA novels, I bought this on 30 December 2013 for 0.99.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote