View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 09:46 PM   #18604
Dazrin
Wut?
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Next will be either Bridge to Terabithia or Fire Watch. My eldest is getting to be almost the age for the first story if I remember it correctly, so I want to re-read it first to check.
Well, I won't be reading Bridge to Terabithia right away to her, she isn't quite ready I don't think, but I really enjoyed it. Now on to Fire Watch, but I probably won't have a chance to start till Monday.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote