View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:30 PM   #5
Dngrsone
Almost legible
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Tab A (2017), Likebook P78
I have more than 300 paperbacks still. I have purged once already, but many of the remaining books are favorites that I have wanted to reread, etc.

Fact is, there is no place for me to put the books outside of storage, and so I may have to donate or otherwise dispose of all but the most thumbworn volumes.

Meanwhile, I will have to find or make electronic versions of all these books...
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote