View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 05:35 AM   #64
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_C View Post
My T3 came fully charged, or at least full enough so that the battery indicator showed all four bars. No doubt that's the way they all leave the Sony factory, prepared for some shelf-sitting time.

I can't find any information on whether they use Li-Poly.
well I finally opened my new T3 box ( arrived from sony store just after Xmas). battery bar showed less than half-charged.

I see there is now a section on maximising battery life in the T3 user guide, I could type it in but I expect it is easily found on sony site

it does say " do not store for a long time in a fully depleted sate"
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote