View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #667
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dalliard View Post
Just ordered mine, and case. Wife won't be too pleased when she sees the 15,000 yen bill.
I do intend to do quite a bit of reading this year, so I'm quite looking forward to it.

Been reading the comments. What, pray, are these "pinholes" everyone is talking about?
It was suggested by a forum member who is more technically adequate than I am, that what the forum calls "pinholes" are the result of microscopic bits of dust that are trapped under the glass or between the layers making up the substrate in an eReader screen. Apparently the light shines on them making them glow. Unless they are quite large they disappear when viewed without the light turned on or sometimes simply by setting the eReader to a lower brightness level.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote