View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:52 AM   #435
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
My way of simplifying the process is to not download any tags at all, but designate my own genres (primary and secondary) after reading the comments. That is pretty simple, compared to all the work you and eschwartz are putting in here.

Not knocking it. Different strokes. I find this discussion between you and eschwartz quite interesting.
Hey, I'm just a facilitator. The only tags I have I use to keep track of tasks I need to do, or mark anthologies, (unusual) book sources, etc.

I know what genre each book is, and I don't care about it either; I choose based on series.

Last edited by eschwartz; 01-06-2014 at 01:54 AM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote