View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:49 AM   #695
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by naval View Post
I have a small number of epubs that i cannot open. I get the error message "Invalid ZIP file, local header is damaged".

I tried to run the Quality Check plugin, I tried all the options, but the corrupted epubs were all reported as fine.

Can I even use this plugin to check for corrupt headers in files or un-openable files in general? What options would I have to choose to do so? And if not, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the help as well as for the plugin. I use it regularly and it helps a lot!
Any of the ePub menu checks will result in the plugin attempting to open the ePub. And any failures to open should appear in the log output.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote