View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #693
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlh3 View Post
First, thanks to KiwiDude for an awesome plugin. I use it regularly.

Now, a question. In the series gaps function, is it possible to add an option to suppress series that do not have gaps in the report? I ask because I am trying to rationalize a 16000 volume library, and the gaps report is 37 pages long! If I could set the report to only show the series that are missing books, it would simplify the process a lot.

[Edited to add this]
Also, is the sort on the report case sensitive? If so, would it be possible to either remove the case sensitive part, or make in an option? It is quite annoying to find a series that should be in the 'A's at the very end of the list.

Thanks
I will change the report for the next version so that only books with gaps are included on it, and also make sure the series sort is case insensitive.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote