View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:37 PM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Ooo -- can anybody readily convert this to Mobipocket format?? Purty please?

[ Alternately, what's the easiest way for me to convert lrf to prc? ]
I have never come up with a good way to convert lrf to any other format. Even the calibre program which can emit lrf doesn't seem to offer an option to convert lrf to anything else. {sob} This is one reason why I bought a Sony reader, even though I adore my Kindle -- some of the books posted here are just not available in any other format, and I'm too lazy to research to find the original text or html format and convert everything that I'm interested in.

But -- this book is available at Project Gutenberg and I found a scanned copy at Google Books. I downloaded the files from PG and snagged the illustrations from the PDF at Google Books and I'll compose a MobiPocket version for both of us.

Will post it later tonight or tomorrow.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote