View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 03:20 AM   #18505
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I just finished the Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb and really liked it. I had never read her stuff before but will definitely continue.

Right now I am reading Crown of Slaves, the first offshoot from David Weber's Honor Harrington series. It looks like the next Harrington book will be the third one in this series so I am finally giving it a go.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote