View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 01:52 PM   #72
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent3m View Post
Hi,
There's only one error in my ebook [promotion deleted - MODERATOR] was launched with Sigil :
The <itemref> element's "idref" attribute is pointing to an <item> with id="coverpage.xhtml" which does not exist in the <manifest>.

Can you tell me what it means knowing that everything looks OK when I read it with Lucidor or Calibre (even the image on the cover - the only one image in the book)?
Thanks
That tells me that the FILE coverpage.xhtml no longer exists, (there may be a cover, but not with that name). This may be a stale entry (happens sometime, even using Sigil to edit. Just happened to me.), delete that line from the OPF

the Manifest section id= should use the same name as idref=

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-04-2014 at 12:36 PM.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote