View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 01:37 PM   #12151
Hamlet53
Sister Carrie
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
For obvious reasons all attempts are made to avoid having to work outside here in Northern Wisconsin during the winter. Today though I had to spend the morning outdoors on the job at an emergency situation. When I arrived at the location at 8:00 am the temperature was at -16 F, though thankfully the wind was relatively calm. After four hours outside I think I will need the rest of the day to warm up.

I suppose it may also be related to the local meteorology, but driving back from the work site I nearly harvested my second deer for the year with the bumper of my truck. With heavy snow and extremely low temperatures starting so early I fear that it is going to be a tough winter indeed for the deer population.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote