View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #42
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, I managed to track my reading and my goals in the 2012 Thread, and started in the 2013 Thread but life interfered and I ended up not keeping track. But we'll try again. The goal is a simple 120 books (10 a month, that seems pretty reasonable for me to accomplish if life doesn't totally intrude.) I don't count pages and I don't care if it's an ebook or an audio book, both count. If it's an omnibus, I count it as the number of original full-length books inside. Chapbooks generally count as one, unless they're quite short, and then I will lump them together.

Thanks, Nyassa, for organizing this. I really do want to try to keep track.
Glad to contribute to the MobileRead community!

As for you keeping track, I can nudge you via PM every once in a while if you like. Maybe I'll start a "Needs a Monthly 'Update Your Thread' Reminder" thread and anyone who either wants a reminder or doesn't mind sending one can post their interest there.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote