View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 01:06 AM   #69
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
If you miss OfficeSuitePro (and can't get it from the Play Store), you might try Kingsoft Office (Free). I've used it for about a year, and I'm very pleased with it's function and compatibility with MS Office formats. The versions on the Amazon Appstore are a little confusing-- 2 versions, one labeled (Free), and one labeled Pro (trial). The reviews for the 2 products seem to be intermixed, with some users complaining about a trial period expiring in reviews for the (Free) version. I can't really comment on the veracity of those reviews, since my version was acquired straight from Kingsoft & side-loaded-- and has remained free with no problems.
It's happily opened any MS Office file I've needed, including some rather complex spreadsheets.
KentE