View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #358
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
This just went way over my head, I have no idea how to get this to work, but let me just put this out there, there are no black purchased fields. Every book has where I purchased it from, so that is not a factor. I appreciate you helping, but I just do not understand your explanation. Sorry.
Don't worry, I don't understand it either. I suspect we are both missing context anyway.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote