View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #354
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Hmm, capture groups and where to put them...

Dang it.

Hmm, and having tested it, I get "d - e/l"

I will have to think about this. Gotta go now, though. Sometime today I think I may figure it out, in the meantime anyone else is free to steal my thunder. All for the cause.
Ok, thanks for taking the time to look into it. If you cannot get this to work, I am ok if I have to create a custom column or two like I did for the shortened series.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote