View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #19
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchart View Post
Unfortunately, I'm blocked. I don't know if it's due to the install of the program, but my Kobo is blocked on a page "welcome to cool reader". The exit function in the menu always come back to that page. The Kobo is not recognized anymore by my computer. No way to reset it is working. Any idea to quit the program and go back to the main menu of the Kobo?
How did you get to Coolreader? Did you create a Frotz menu item?

Have you tried poking at the very top of the display? That should give you a dropdown menu with a "Close" selection.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote