View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #17
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchart View Post
Hi!
As a newbie, I don't understand where to put files Frotz.zip, Frotz-12-13-2013.zip and QtFrotz-src.zip. Could you precise? Y have a Kobo Aura HD. When I open Frotz, I get a black screen. I suppose I have to open a game, but where can I find one?
Thanks a lot.
Patrick
See post #5 for a link to games. See post #1 for instructions on installing the program that reads Interactive Games, in some of the formats that they come in.

The classic IA games are text descriptions of an environment, where you are expected to type in commands to interact with the described environment, changing it in some way. (Zork1 is a good example, it is available through the link in post #5) The black box is where the descriptions appear. There is a bar under the box for you to enter your commands.

You will need to select the version of the game that matches the description of games supported by the version of Frotz that you downloaded.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 12-21-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote