View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 03:09 AM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
it is expensive though - about 22 from amazon UK , which is the only source that I can find, it it looks stressful as it's messing with special tools / tiny screws & I am not good at that. 22 is about 50% of what the reader woudl be worth, even if the fix worked. I am basing that on one listed at amazon, with a new battery already fitted, which is listed at about 44

if it was simple plug n play i'd go dor it, & return it if not good, but I doubt there's a rerurn option for the amaazon marketplace "99" guys, if you damage the battery or the reader when attempting the replacement.
cybmole is online now   Reply With Quote