View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:09 AM   #217
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Nexus 4, HP Touchpad, Nexus 7.
Lost my way due to having to run an insanely heavy project abroad from late April onwards this year. Started the year with some short, short stories, but nothing since May.

When my brain fills up with project plans and IT issues, I don't find it easy to switch to creative mode.

Hey, ho. I may have a month or two gap in the project coming up soon, which would allow me to spring clean my head.

Graham