View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #27038
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

Spoiler:
(

I hate it when this happens... Somebody moved me during the night!
Good morning, everyone. 17° degrees here and I'm freezing. Where did Thailand go? It's supposed to be a hot, steamy jungle!
Oh well... I've got Taylors of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea to warm me up, at least until 9am when the temps should climb back to where they are supposed to be... Lots of music to play today, and a 10k walk before that! Off we go to the Food Lady to get it all started. I'll bet she's wearing a hat and mittens this morning!!

Stitchawl
so what are the temps (Fahrenheit) like there?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote