View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:08 PM   #41
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.
 
babyd's Avatar
 
Posts: 384
Karma: 1567
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Try setting it to German, then reinstalling the latest book cleaner files. (Just drag and drop them into the Book Cleaner directory.)
It's odd that you're still having this problem. It vanished for me at about Book cleaner 1.3.
Thanks for the replies. Patricia, I have tried what you suggested.... Its on German and I am using the BC 1.5 files.........I open BC, then enter the two commands for emdashes as per the wiki guide, then open my book. The emdashes work great but all words containing 'oe' get turned to emdashes too , eg: 'does' becomes 'd--s' (sorry can't do emdashes on here lol). Then I have to use find/replace and manually change every oe emdash back to an oe.

Can't see what Im doing wrong. I know this was an issue previously but also saw it was fixed in 1.5. Just wish I could get it to run without all oe going to emdash too, then it would be perfect.
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote