View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #36822
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Had a somewhat transcendental experience tonight .... I embarked on my after dinner walk - it's quite dark by 6:30 - lots of my neighbors have put lighted seasonal decorations on their lawns - so my walk is a lot of fun - even if my nose is freezing off my face ...
So I pass the house with 5 of those inflatable moving decorations - and at the next house I swear I'm seeing reindeer! Real reindeer! I can hear them too! Snorting & bleating & chewing!
And I only had ONE Guinness with dinner!

So I cautiously advance to find ... one of my neighbors has fenced in his front yard - which now contains a herd of goats! I counted 10 in the dark - there may be more. Adult floppy eared goats .... In a residential neighborhood ....

I'm driving by slowly tomorrow on my way to work to see if they are really there ... or if I have finally sprung a mental leak!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote