View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #26
mcrow
Zealot
mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yeah I wouldn't put much weight in these people they don't really know what they are talking about most of the time. Not to mention almost all professional reviews knew about the blue border issue but none one of them mention it! Only after release they were like we thought it was just something that would be fixed before release our bad.

That right there tells me who's pocket they are in.
You know Blossom, I respect your thoughts on here but your level of hate for HDX and shouting from the roof tops about how good the HD is a little suspect to me considering they are very similar devices.

I have had the chance to toy with the Nexus 7 and while it is a pretty good e-reader for the price it's nothing close to the HDX in overall performance. I have not done reading on the Nexus so maybe the reading experience is better but the HDX is superior in graphics, screen, processor...ect.
Believe it or not most people are not having an issue with some blue border thing and the HDX is the better overall tablet. It may not be the best tablet for everyone's purposes but if you look at overall performance it is a better tablet.

Last edited by mcrow; 12-11-2013 at 03:26 PM.
mcrow is offline   Reply With Quote