View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 04:38 AM   #36820
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Recently I've been enjoying Donna Leon's Commissario Guide Brunetti series. I just discovered that it has been made into a tv series, in Germany. I'm trying to find a region 2 dvd with English or Dutch subtitles but unfortunately can't find it.

The actors playing Guido do not look like how I pictured Guido. In my mind he looks like actor Rufus Sewell, who plays Aurelio Zen in BBC's adaptation of Michael Dibdin's series.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote