View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Thanks all for feedback.

She has an iPhone for phone stuff and a regular kindle for reading. She will be using the tablet for tablet-y things. Browsing, mail, videos, apps.

I kind of want to away from apple because she has a PC and apple stuff work best when you are all in on Apple for everything. And the hd(xi hảdware is nice if not as sleek as the new iPads.

But sounds like to buy the fire you're going to be all in on amazon. Personally I think apple app store is slightly better than google play which is much better than amazon (except for amazon stuff, of course).

I would get myself an android tablet and give her my iPad 3, except she thinks it's too big and heavy.

Ah well, I guess it's the mini. Pricey, though.
Why not the Nexus 7? It's an amazing tablet. I use the Kindle app without any problems. However I prefer Moon+ for reading on it. It's a great little app or Mantano which is good too. The Nexus 7 does everything you could hope a Android tablet to do.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote