Thread: Tools CoolReader 3 on Kindle
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #290
Mike76
Connoisseur
Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013, Kobo Mini, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobma View Post
Hi there,

I can't get footnotes and links to work in my PW using coolreader 3, koreader and hackedup reader, but nobody is reporting this problem, is it only me?.

Thanks,
The only CoolReader port that supports links in epubs is Sergey Vlasov's CoolReader for Kindle. You can download it from here: Pbchess for e-ink devices

UPDATE: Latest Kindle releases you can find in the 'kindle' directory. (pbchess-1.2.6.28_kindle.zip is the recent release in this moment)
It is a pack of applications: CoolReader, Chess,Gomoku, Notepad, etc. It runs under KUAL. You can found other informations about this program here: CoolReader for Kobo (originally it was a Kobo port of CR)

Last edited by Mike76; 12-13-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Mike76 is offline   Reply With Quote