View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #36812
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
OMG, I just discovered that Rien Poortvliet's Leven en Werken van de Kabouter (translated as Gnomes) is finally reprinted. My parents gave me a copy of it when I was young but I can't seem to find it. I have been looking for a good second hand copy but now it's out in hardcover even! Not cheap, but I think I'm going to get it as an early Christmas gift for myself!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote