View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #168
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini Ret & 3 & 1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

Just a technical note, Blossom: those are not textures. Textures are the opposite of solid-colour backgrounds. Textures means: not the same colour throughout the background; there's got to be some variation built in. I find that essential for comfortable reading of e-books. For example, most of my night-themes are predominantly black, but with blotches of red thrown in to introduce some variation to the monotony of a solid-colour background.

In contrast, the link you posted only shows solid-colour backgrounds -- zero textures. I despise all solid-colour backgrounds, and couldn't/wouldn't read e-books with them, unless forced to. (Another reason why I consider Kindle and iBooks unusable e-reader software for me.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote