View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #255
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
You can install the GEL in your Nexus 7, all you need is a small APK available here.
Thanks, I don't need it that urgently for now. I was simply commenting it surprised me to see such radically different implementations of KitKat on various Nexus devices.

By the way, that Google Now thing seems to be a very messy, hit-and-miss affair. Half the time when trying to search via Google in the top search bar on the home screen, no search results appear. Also, I can swear that the "OK, Google" voice command used to work for me previously (don't remember quite when it was), but it no longer works for me today.

Well, I don't really care -- I need neither Google Now nor the top search toolbar... it's just a general comment that the Android environment can be pretty chaotic at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
It's purely a matter of personal preference, but I couldn't read with those backgrounds.
Naturally, a personal preference. I, conversely, detest all solid-colour backgrounds -- they put me to sleep, due to being so monotonous. Whereas if there are, for example, those little red flames in the background of my night themes... they positively keep me awake. (Which means I'm not among those who read a book to avoid taking a sleeping pill.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote