View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #254
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Hmm, what I like best about Moon's interface is that you can make it go away almost completely, perhaps except for that very smart and useful tiny bottom status bar (and you can hide even that, if so desired). Moon allows you to dedicate 100% of your screen space to the book you are reading, making it the perfect electronic equivalent to a paper book.

I admit that Moon's settings screens are geeky... but once you set up the themes/layouts you prefer, the result are just e-books that are (in my opinion) beautiful to look at and a joy to read (and annotate), as illustrated by the 3 screenshots posted above.
It's purely a matter of personal preference, but I couldn't read with those backgrounds. I'll stick with FBReader and be grateful that there is a range of options out there to suit a range of tastes.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote