View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #252
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I find Moon's interface practically unusable.

Hmm, what I like best about Moon's interface is that you can make it go away almost completely, perhaps except for that very smart and useful tiny bottom status bar (and you can hide even that, if so desired). Moon allows you to dedicate 100% of your screen space to the book you are reading, making it the perfect electronic equivalent to a paper book.

I admit that Moon's settings screens are geeky... but once you set up the themes/layouts you prefer, the result are just e-books that are (in my opinion) beautiful to look at and a joy to read (and annotate), as illustrated by the 3 screenshots posted above.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote