View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #251
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I could never read on a screen that big.
I prefer large fonts so as to reduce eye-strain, so I find the 10-inch screen perfect for my needs. The downside is, of course, that a 10-inch device is more difficult to handle than a 7-inch device, due to increased weight and dimensions. Even so, the bottom line for me is I prefer a 10-inch device for reading e-books. Even back in the old days when I was still using e-ink Kindles, I preferred Kindle DX over the classic 6-inch Kindle.

And yes, even further back, in the Stone Age of handheld devices, I used to read books on my puny PDA screens as well. (Shudder.) That is today only temporarily needed in on-the-go or emergency situations on our mobile phone screens, thank heavens.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote