View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #18253
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Picked up Pirate King, the eleventh Mary Russell & Sherlock Holmes book by Laurie R. King. So far, so good, although I don't think it'll be one of my favourites in the series (but then, not every book can be a favourite).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Hmm... I guess you shouldn't read any G RR Martin stuff.

BOb
No desire to. Ever.

And not because of multiple POVs. I don't mind them, not at all, and have read plenty of books with them, but they do make the process of reading slower compared to having a single POV and plot that moves forward in a straight line - I just mentioned it as something that may put some people off to start with.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote