Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 12:23 PM   #1899
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
*Solitaire1 is in his headquarters. Surrounding him are his new minions, a new type and the most effective ones in the world. The minions are all dressed in black with white makeup and a black beret. They are mime minions! Solitaire1 steps on a platform and addresses his minions.*

My minions, it is time! With my new inventions, you will be the most effective minions in the world! Show me what you can do!

*A mime minion approaches a large boulder. He sizes it up and steps back. He mimes holding a sledge hammer and uses the "sledge hammer" to smash the bolder to dust!*

*Two mime minions mime being trapped in a box. A third minion mimes a gun and "fires" at the "box." The "bullet" bounces off of the "box."*

Excellent! Now I have the means to capture any chicken!
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote