View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 03:21 AM   #18247
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Ah freebies. After finishing the freebie, Tall Man in Ray-Bans yesterday evening (I had quite enjoyed it) I was all but decided to start reading the very first book of Robert B. Parker's Spencer series since Jim Butcher almost always refers to this series as his favorite and I have never read even one of them nor ever seen any of the 'Spencer for Hire' TV shows. But I got a freebie this morning that appealed to me enough to make it next on my TBR list. From its metadata this paragraph both grabbed and excited me:

A chilling series of deaths strikes a writers' group in New York, leaving the remaining members to face the suspicion - and finally the certainty - that one of them is a psychopathic killer. Is a sequel to Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" being played out in their lives?
I do suggest you read the Spenser series in order as you could spoil things with character development by reading out of order.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote