View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #372
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Not at the moment, and I'm not sure I can do it. I added the code and started testing. The dismiss worked properly from the plugin, but the trigger didn't work.

The problem is that the trigger runs based on changes to a table. But, when the book is removed and changes to "in the cloud", this table isn't always changed. This means that there are circumstances where the trigger won't be run. I will have to see if there is another way to do it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote