Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #1894
Solitaire1
Observant Owl
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Sony PRS-505 eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Right this way boys! Put it down there!

*SPLAT*

Oops! It seems the delivery squad put my new entertainment center down on the chameleonic floor space occupied by the now-flat formerly cute lizard.

Anyone got some paper towels and a trash bag?
I'm sorry to disappoint you but you failed to squish me despite your accidental attempt. The entertainment center had a hollow underside that prevented it from crushing me.

*Solitaire1 exits the entertainment center from the back and grabs the remote control. Hiding back under the entertainment center, he uses the remote to turn on the CD player, puts in a CD of "Tiny Tim's Greatest Hits" and sets it to repeat. He puts on a video of Snugglebunny singing and sets it to play, filling the room with such cuteness. He leaves for a safer environment.*

Enjoy the music!
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote