Originally Posted by chrox
Attached are several patches that have been used in koreader for months.
- The rectmap.patch adds a WRECTMAPS field in Masterinfo to hold rect maps for later transformation between native word box and reflowed word box.
- The indent_calibration.patch calculates median indent for all rows and wraps all rows that have median indentation. This will largely reduce improper reflowing in poorly scanned pages and pages with marginal notes. More discussion can be found at https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/305.
- The word_gap_calculation.patch adds an auto_word_spacing option in k2settings and if it's turned on word gap is calculated when reflowing.
- The static.patch fixes several static declaration that will break in multi-threading environment.
- The debug.patch fixes non-used gap variable in debug.
Thank you! I will get them implemented in the next release. Is there a central repository for patches that I should check before each release?