View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #998
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
Is this when the device is in landscape mode before stating KPV, or when starting in portrait mode and using KPV to rotate the screen?
Now I can not reproduce this potential bug anymore. I did all the variations of what you said hawhill (Kindle: landscape/portrait & KPV: landscape/portrait) and in all modes there seems to be no issues. Mind saying you that I put the device into sleep manually by sliding power button.

I have no idea why those glitches used to happen! Maybe other people have noticed it under some circumstances!? I can't reproduce it.
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote