View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #110
Leonatus
Groupie
Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Leonatus can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hm, I uploaded a .md file, chose "markdown to epub". Worked so far, but f. ex. "_text_" didn't become conversed into italics in the epub. Did I overlook something?

No big problem, I can easily transform markdown text to HTML or something, but if there is a function "markdown to epub" ...
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote