Originally Posted by PeterT
The steps I have done are the following
- Added a custom column to calibre
- Preferences | Change Calibre Behaviour | Add your own columns
- Select Add custom column
- Select Tags in Quick create
- I used Lookup Name myshelves and Column heading My Shelves
- Configured the Kobo Touch driver
- Preferences | Advanced | Plugins
- Expand Device Interface plugins section and look for KoboTouch driver
- With KoboTouch highlighted, select Customize plugin
- In the area for shelf info, type #myshelves, series
- Select any other relevant options
Now, when you edit the metadata for a book, look for the Custom Metadata area (where it is found depends on the view you are using). In the field My Shelves
type in whatever shelves you want the books to be placed.
If you do as I did and also add series
to the driver options, a shelf will be created automatically for each book series, and the books added to that shelf.
I have done exactly this, but to no avail.
If I upload a book (with a tag in series AND my new kolom "verzamelingen") it uploads to my device with no tags at all in the collections collum. What am I doing wrong?