View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
I'm curious, where did you find all that detail? I couldn't find anything on Amazon's site.
Monkey magic

I first saw this offer on my Fire HD - "Get Amazon Coins + 250 Bonus Coins with First Purchase of these Apps". So I went to the appstore on my PC to find a link. Once found, I saw the number of apps available. Then I filtered to get the free ones. Got two of them to check on the 250 limit. After that, I clicked on several paid apps to see how much they earned. That's when I saw the pattern on coins earned per price of the app.

Then I wrote it down