View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #38
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
So why do you suppose this is? And why do these things or other things happen after a sleep of a longer duration? I am just puzzled over this.

It is not that I have to have my books on the SD card but I prefer to, and am wondering as to the master plan. Surely it would have been cheaper just to not have an SD card slot at all.

Sorry for ranting like a lunatic, but it makes no sense.
With the way your AuraHD has been behaving, you're allowed a bit of a rant.

There have been a few bugs with the difference between handling on the main memory and the SD card. This one is a bit strange as it needs the sleep to trigger it. It probably means something is unloaded and incorrectly reloaded. Hopefully Kobo will have it fixed for the next firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote