View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:20 AM   #35
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaga55 View Post
Thanks davidfor, that worked (after doing it in the correct plugin... )
One of my favourite things to do
Quote:
I did some more tests today, and when using Calibre to copy the books to the SD card, I get the issues again.
So I think it is happening when the books are on the SD card, I hope Kobo is going to fix that at some point.
I just had a play. Put the same epub on both the main memory and the SD card. There were no problems with the copy on the main memory. But, for the copy on the SD card...

At first there wasn't a problem. Then I put the Glo to sleep. After that, the in-margin page numbers appeared. Paging through the text, when the next file is reached, the font and line spacing changed. The next file is usually a chapter, but I happened to test with a book that had a couple of mid chapter file breaks.

It looks like the problem is:

- epub on SD card
- Put the device to sleep while reading
- After waking, at next chapter/file, the font will change
- And the in-margin page numbers appear after the sleep.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote