View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #339
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I didn't read through all 23 pages of this thread so this may have been discussed, but has anyone had any problems with the device auto sleeping early?

It doesn't happen all the time, but randomly my Aura HD has been going to "sleep" after about a minute (68 seconds) of idle time instead of the set 15 minutes. Not usually a big problem as when reading fiction I'm generally not idle that long, but I've been reading some non-fiction with photos & maps and having the screen go to sleep on you while looking at those "pages" is a bit annoying. I know I can turn the auto sleep feature off (assuming that will work), but I kind of like having it set at 15 minutes.
Yes this bug is present in 2.10.0 and 3.0.0. It only seems to occur if the device is woken after going to sleep automatically, not if it is woken after being put to sleep with the slider. So one way to avoid it is to set the auto-sleep time to never in the light,sleep,power settings.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote