View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
I bought one and recieved it 2 days ago (not from tigerdirect but from a european reseller for a total of 225€ including shipment what was the cheapest I could find in Europe).

I am totaly amazed with what I tried so far, scanned 2 books with a trialversion of Finereader 9 and it worked like a charm.

The only downside is that the "Action Express"-software that should allow to map the scanners buttons to start specific applications does not detect finereader 9 as an ocr-software (only the included fr5) and I could not find a way to make it work.
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote