View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #42
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post

ETA: Universal editing of Cloud works with PW2 but not Kindle for iOS. Edits on iOS app are just for that app, at least currently. I haven't checked other apps or devices yet. I also noticed that the sorting schemes used by the PW2 and Kindle for iOS are not the same and collections are thus sorted in different orders when sorting by collection name.
To get around this issue I am changing to a numbering system in front of the name of the collection.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote