View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #8
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
I'm awfully tempted to grab a T3 for $99.
My 650 still works wonderfully, and I don't want it getting jealous, but I'm really really really tempted, just because I constantly fail my saving throws vs. shiny.
Personally I think a 650 is as good as it gets. I had a 350 which I sold to a friend, and while I don't necessarily regret it I haven't been able to bring myself to remove it from my profile. Keep thinking I will get another or he will want to sell it back (fat chance).

I doubt your 650 will get jealous. Perhaps it will develop a smug sense of superiority instead.

I'm going to buy a T3 and would be doing that when the stores open if I wasn't expecting delivery from Canada Post this AM of a laptop I ordered for a friend.

I may get the lighted cover as well, as I am one of the few who dislike the built in light.

I can justify this quite well (can't we always if we try hard enough) by my intention to give either my T1 or my Aura HD to my mother whose kindle 3 is starting to act up.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote