View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #94
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
You do not have to use your real name to leave reviews in the Play store. Go look at some of the recent reviews. Many don't use real names. I don't use my real name. One review I just saw was from "A Google User."

I won't buy a Chromebook not because it's from Google or because they mine data or incorporate cloud computing ... but rather because it can't run many programs I regularly rely on like Photoshop.

But I give Google a lot of credit for developing the thing which I think has a lot of appeal to some, especially older people who may only need to browse the web or do email.

--Pat
Yep. To each his own.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote